7.19.2009

is that a basketball under there?

the morning before ellie was born, before we left for the hospital, we took one last photo of my bulging belly.

i regret to inform you, this is not that picture.



i went to have a final "before baby" pedicure on friday. when i sat down, the girl in the chair next to me asked me when i was due. we got to chatting and a few minutes into the conversation, i realized she too had a bump. i immediately apologized for not noticing and she let me off the hook by saying that i didn't notice because she was wearing black.
it got me thinking... maybe that trick would work for me:) what do you think?
notes:
1.) using the word "bump" is slightly inaccurate when describing my current state.
2.) i apologize for several less than thrilling blog posts concerning the wait that is now on. i tend to be on the impatient side.

No comments: