10.01.2009

moving on


a few posts back i promised more installments detailing our move. but i've decided i'm moving on. i know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat (humor me, folks), but you'll have to trust me when i say you're not missing much.

the story, if told, might include things like poppy getting a bloody lip in the hotel room and considering a trip to the er. it could include things like a delayed flight followed by delaney kicking the back of a less than thrilled ornery woman's seat, who eventually switched seats and knocked scott in the head with her luggage. it possibly could detail my kids new found love affair with chili's restaurant and even have a segment about ellie's first day of school... from a hotel. but instead of bore you with THAT, i'd rather share this...


first smiles from my sweet p

momma (with poppy) who may or may not be making an inappropriate gesture under the foam finger. for me to know...

my clan at the giants v. cubs game

e donning her tennis gear for her weekly lesson.

e restraining (i mean, loving) her sister so daddy could snap a shot at "family fun fest", (while momma clearly forgot to remove the evidence that we may be in need of a pacifier intervention).
and last but not least, d riding the train.

isn't that WAY better than silly moving stories?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're moving stories are very funny (unfortunately). But these pics and stories are better!!

Sarah said...

Too bad I don't know my grammar. Your...not you're. Sorry! :)

chimom3 said...

Your family is so precious!!