5.20.2008

love alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQ8RWYPw5Y

i love this band. they touch my heart song after song, inspire me, humble me and cause me to drop down on my knees before my maker. i heard this song a few weeks ago and can't seem to get it off my heart. the trials that our world is standing in the middle of grieve me.

i'm in the middle of some big transformations of my mind. i'm being challenged in the way that i think and am having to go back to things that i've always believed to be true and rethink them. it's a strange place to be in but i know that i am standing right where God wants me to be- questioning my belief system and checking to see if it is in alignment with His.

and while this is happening to me, the world around me is spinning with all kinds of trauma of its own- war, hunger, loneliness, emptiness, abuse, violence, toxicity, lies, disbelief... it's a lot for all of us to process.

i'm not sure that i even have a point with this entry. just enjoy the song. maybe it will make you look toward heaven to the only hope and true love that can transform us.

1 comment:

janet l moran said...

I too love this band and I haven't listened to them in a long time,thanks for sharing.