4.24.2009

the sandbox

there is nothing earth shattering here, just a little footage of my d exploring the sandbox for the first time since last summer. i love how determined she was to fill the jar with sand and how delighted she was with the experience. i also love, in true second child fashion, how she kept a listening ear out for her sister who was playing in the yard. while she was totally fine with playing by herself, she had to keep checking on what big sister was up to... just to remain in "the know".

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I need to go to bed but I can't stop watching this. She is one determined young lady. I love how she examines the sand in her hand, looks at her shoes that are making noise, goes over to check on Ellie, squeezes past the sandbox and screeches with delight at her mama. I could watch this all night. I would love to watch the full feature film too!!Could you install a sandbox cam?? :)

janet l moran said...

i love her tennis skirt paired with that cute belly.

Sharon said...

I am still at work at 8pm writing my end of year eval. Watching this once and hour is lightening the mood!!!