2.15.2009

a tribute to d

my sweet d has been giving me a run for my money lately. she is a little bit of a texas tornado and describing her as "active" does not do justice to her general state of being. and while it is tiring for this expectant momma to keep up with her, i have been reminded by dear friend jen, to find the positive in my little one... because the truth is that this one is filled with LOTS of positive energy. and i know that energy will be properly channeled some day, so i want to foster it rather than stifle it.




and so, in an effort of revealing the beautiful spirit of this one, i put together some of our most recent snaps that capture her essence.



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wish I could be there to help with dishtowel girl and big sissey!! The world needs some dynamo women. She is a lot like you were!!! love u!!s

Lindsey said...

What a cutie pie!