9.05.2009

500 miles


When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who wakes up next to you When I go out yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who goes along with you
When I'm lonely well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl whose lonely without you
When I'm dreaming well I know I'm gonna dream I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you
But I would walk 500 miles And I would walk 500 more Just to be the girl who walked a thousand miles To fall down at your door
When I'm working yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who's working hard for you And when the money comes in for the work I'll do I'll pass almost every penny on to you
When I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who comes back home to you And if I grow old well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who's growing old with you
But I would walk 500 miles And I would walk 500 more Just to be the girl who walked a thousand miles To fall down at your door
When I'm dreaming well I know I'm gonna dream Dream about the time when I'm with you
And when I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who wakes up next to you And when I go out well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who goes along with you
When I come home yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the girl who comes back home to you I'm gonna be the girl who comes back home to you
But I would walk 500 miles And I would walk 500 more Just to be the girl who walked a thousand miles To fall down at your door
i was thinking about moving today and was listening to a steven curtis chapman cd. this song came on (sung by him) and made me smile. i love my hubby and feel so blessed to be doing life with him.
honey, this post is for you. thanks for all you do for us. thank you for being the man of God that you are and for sharing your life with me. i can't wait to see what this next chapter holds for us. while it is scary at times, i love walking through life with you. here's to you and to the love that we share, the family we've started and the adventure that awaits us.
thank you for loving me and for being bold in a bar so many years ago. it forever changed my life and has made it worth every step of the walk... i'd walk a thousand miles and more just to be the girl doing life with you.

No comments: