8.07.2008

a little chat with Jesus

so i had a little situation today. and while i'm not ready to share the details yet, i want to share a little conversation that i had with my Father.

i went to my car and i sat there for a few quiet moments, before heading to pick up e from summer camp.

m: (whispering) Father, i'm a little scared.

G: i know. do you trust me?

m: yes, i trust you.

G: do you know i love you?

m: yes, Father, i know you love me.

G: will you walk with me? will you let me carry you? through anything?

m: i will, Father.

and so that is where i am today. there are a lot more details to this conversation, but i felt that God wanted me to share it... today... before i know where this journey will take me.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your honesty is amazing, You are precious! I love u, s

Jill Hill said...

you are really keeping us hanging! please post more when you can...

sincerely,

another believer :)

Kelli :) said...

Hi Tab,
I'm so glad that you stumbled across my blog!
It's a little boring right now but there's so much going on.
Thank you for your sweet & encouraging comment.
Lizzie was an amazing person and friend.
It's very important to me to keep her legacy alive.
It's comforting to know that even after six months,
she's still reaching out and inspiring others.
I hope that will happen for years to come! :)
It was a very difficult time in my life
but you're right-- He was the greatest comforter of all..even when I questioned Why? so many times.
He never left my side!
Will definately continute the journey!
Thanks so much && look forward to reading your blog once I get settled in school.
God bless!

By the way, you're girls are PREC! Love their names.. :)

Much Love,
XO- Kelli