8.12.2008

one hit wonder

at the risk of ruining my readership and turning my blog into the "diary of an 8 x 12 gardener", i am going to talk about my garden again:) i know, i know, i'm bobby mcferrin (one hit wonder from the 89's) these days. but i had a bad day today. my girls, both of them, were not on their best behavior. they weren't even on their kinda ok behavior. daddy has had to work really late for the past two nights and the girls and i, well, let's just say we were ready to call it a day. after tucking their pretty little heads into their pretty little beds, i had this to look forward to.

my first b.l.t. of the season with the most scrumptious tomatoes from my garden, toasted challah bread, locally grown organic lettuce and local hormone/antibiotic free bacon. heavenly!
oh, and this is what i harvested yesterday. not bad for a days work!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

This all looks so yummy and exciting!

Farm-Raised said...

I love it!! I'm so impressed! And it's like my new farmer friend says, "If we could all plant a few tomatoes, we could save the world!"

Sharon said...

WOW= I'd say your thumb is green!