8.19.2008

ultrasound cont'd

as i was going through today again, in my head, i remembered something funny that i should have shared. scott and i met in the lobby and took the elevators up to the first floor together. we got off the elevators and on one side there was a wall of suites with no real markings and on the other was a door with a GIGANTIC pink ribbon and the name of the breast center. my sweet hubby, in his nervous state was CONVINCED that we needed to go towards the unmarked suites. i laughed as i recalled it... ah, men:)

i also forgot to thank each one of you dear readers. so many of you have sent me emails or texted me with your support. i swear, i have the greatest friends that a girl could hope for. i thank my sweet Jesus for each of you every day. and for those readers that i am unaware of, well, i am certainly thankful for ya'll too!

love you!

2 comments:

organicneedle said...

What great news. I just remembered as I was reading this that a few months after I finished nursing my first son I too had a little lump. My midwife was fairly certain it was a calcified milk duct so I wasn't too worried. I went to the sono and found out it was indeed milk...but new milk. I was pregnant with #2.

diary of a suburban momma said...

Needle- I curse you for even suggesting it:)