7.07.2008

the missy project

back in june i attended a women's conference with my sisters, step-mom, aunt and grandmother. the day after the conference, a relative mentioned a book to my sister- the shack by william p. young. my sister read the book and immediately suggested it to many in her life. i'm one of the many.

words cannot express the power that this book has had on me. it is filled with Truth, forgiveness and an unfathomable story. it penetrated my heart in amazing ways. i see my life differently and my most valued relationship has now become more beautiful than i ever could have imagined.

while i could tell you what the book is about in more detail, i feel something in your reading would be lost in my description. i went into my experience with this book with little information. i took my sister's word that it was good, ordered it off of amazon, and read it without knowing what the story was about. since that was my experience, i would encourage each of you to do the same. it will change you.

No comments: